Sunday, June 9, 2013

yum yum

Photo



sliprazor: any one up to this or are you scared if i get 20...



sliprazor:

any one up to this or are you scared if i get 20 pics i post a vid

angelssins: So here's how it works guys (and gals)! Anyone who...



angelssins:

So here's how it works guys (and gals)! Anyone who reblogs this, whether they follow me or not, by January 15, 2013 will receive a fansign by me, the UnicronKween. LIKES DO NOT COUNT!!! Also not that it will be a very much nsfw fansign. No you may not request what it says, it will have your blog name and that's it. Also not accepting special stipulations, you get what you get. I will only be sending said fansigns via submissions. So make sure you have your submit function enabled. I will probably start making them before the 15th sooooo enable your submit option asap after reblogging this, or no fansign for you. Please do not delete these rules when reblogging so that any of your followers who want one will understand before "signing up." This is my holiday gift to you all. I love you, Sweetlings!!

EDIT 12/30/12: So upon how well this is doing, I'm going to have to say January 15th or 10k notes is when it's over with. Lulzies. I can see me forcing myself to 10k, but not more than that.

classyhotness: For more click the picture ;)



classyhotness:

For more click the picture ;)

show-off-here: wow beautiful



show-off-here:

wow

beautiful

Photo



Photo



shes beautiful



shes beautiful

Photo



Reblog if I can write something weird in your ask.

Story behind this? Her dad was leaving on a 2 year deployment....



Story behind this? Her dad was leaving on a 2 year deployment. She was crying, and wouldn't let go of her dad's hand, even when he stood in line, saluting. No one had the heart to break them apart.

i've reblogged this like 470348 times, i can't not reblog it everytime

enjoyingtheviews: Dont be shy now,...



enjoyingtheviews:

Dont be shy now, ladies…

Enjoying.the.viewss@gmail.com

dirtyasianbidness: That was insane!



dirtyasianbidness:

That was insane!

I N-E-E-D sex. haha

-_-



-_-

yum yum



yum yum

Photo



Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment