Friday, June 7, 2013

That Weird Costumed Kid

Photo













theoncomingchibi: X







theoncomingchibi:

X

theblacklacedandy: cognitionadrift: theshiningd: Yup can i...



theblacklacedandy:

cognitionadrift:

theshiningd:

Yup

can i just say my favorite part about this picture is that these undead skeletons catch people fucking in their graveyard and instead of trying to eat their flesh they just go, "oh man, i remember those days"

THIS IS PERFECT I can't stop laughing

1los: heather franzen

















1los:

heather franzen

lunainvidia: princessofmind: how's this? Fannibals u...



lunainvidia:

princessofmind:

how's this?

Fannibals u ok

D:

Thats it I am gonna make this shirt somehow I NEED IT I SAY THIS ALL THE DAMN TIME NOW

manafromheaven: Me as Will, Rifa as Hannibal, JUST PUTTING OUR...









manafromheaven:

Me as Will, Rifa as Hannibal,

JUST PUTTING OUR COSPLAY TESTS IN ONE POST TO SEE HOW WE LOOK TOGETHER CAUSE I CAN'T WAIT TO ACTUALLY COSPLAY THIS IRL /excited bouncing

ok I'll stop with the cosplay test posts tonight ok

i'M LAUGHING CAUSE THEY ARE ALL SELFIES LIKE WHAT ARE YOU DOING HANNIBAL

"drinking some wine on the bed lol txt it"

BUT AHHH we look great together -screaming-

subtledetails said: go 2 bed Nnooo Ima wake it was a good pun

subtledetails said: go 2 bed

Nnooo Ima wake it was a good pun

YOU. GUYS. LOOK AMAZING. WOW ;U; also i'm fucking tickled pink that you still have that severed hand from the box of stuff my bro and i sent you guys uwu;;;

sfghsufhgufdgh tHANK<3 <3

And OF COURSE WOW it was in my freezer in my old place and went straight into my new freezer, I would be lost without freezer hand. And its coming in handy

GET IT HAND-Y

HAHAHAHAHSDUHFSUDHGUSFHUOGFSGVDAKV KNXCKZD,

zuviosgemini: jubileenab: SO FUCKING CUTE! OH MY GOD.



zuviosgemini:

jubileenab:

SO FUCKING CUTE!

OH MY GOD.

No seriously Rifa I'm really in awe of your Hannibal and Mana's Will cosplays. I just..dinbdgbn

yhijasfe8yffdbhu

oh my god no seriously thank you <3 all these compliments are timing out perfectly cause I was having an anxiety moment about whether or not I can pull this off and Im near tears really ;O;

Holy cow! You and Mana look JUST like Hannibal and Will. That is incredible.

gsdhjikcdgijdgih!?!?

-gross sobbing on everything-

Th-thank ;O; <3 <3

knightutena: Like my Sound Horizon.



knightutena:

Like my Sound Horizon.

50shadesofmattcohen said: WHAT A PERF silentevilx said: you make the perfect hannibal <3 SOBS...

50shadesofmattcohen said: WHAT A PERF

silentevilx said: you make the perfect hannibal <3

SOBS ON ALL OF YOU <3 <3 <3

2 and 6 with the disney one

2 - Favourite disney ride

Oh my god that is such a tough call, I'd say Splash Mountain, with Indiana Jones as a close second.

6 - Favourite Disney Princess

OH MAN. UH. HOW PICK WOW. I have always been really fond of Aurora for a long time, but Belle and Ariel are very close seconds like wow

Photo



My summary of Hannibal episode 11: HANNIBAL U LIL SHIT  OH MY GOD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP WILL GRAHAM

My summary of Hannibal episode 11:

HANNIBAL U LIL SHIT 

OH MY GOD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP WILL GRAHAM

manafromheaven: WILL GRAHAM COSPLAY TEST AGAINahdhdhhgf I can't...











manafromheaven:

WILL GRAHAM COSPLAY TEST AGAIN
ahdhdhhgf I can't wait to do an actual photoshoot cause rIFA JUST POSTED TESTS OF HER HANNIBAL AND IT'S SO RAD ????

these are just shitty pics from my phone but u get the idea
also I got glasses wububububu


Where the hell did you get a deer head

You say the wig isn't light enough but perhaps it just makes look like a younger version of him? Not a big deal really because you look absolutely spiffy.

His hair is like a dark blonde-ish thing, my wig is a dark brown so its more a matter of 'WOW WRONG COLOUR' than anything but I don't think its too big a deal either, I powdered it up a bit and it lightened it for the photos a touch, gonna explore other methods too

madhatterqueen said: Best cosplay ever would rate 11/10 Ah, you flatter me <3

madhatterqueen said: Best cosplay ever would rate 11/10

Ah, you flatter me <3

Reblog if you've formed a meaningful relationship with someone you met online.

No comments:

Post a Comment